Updated : 22 May 2018
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.tiseco.be.
The organisation responsible for processing the data is TISECO BVBA, with VAT number BE0455 529 123.
Our contact details of TISECO BVBA are as follows:
– Postal address: Industriezone Huttegem 2 – 8570 Anzegem – Belgium
– Telephone: 056/77 25 71
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
TISECO can collect the following personal data from the users of the tiseco.be webshop by follwing ways : name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card (PAN + CVV2) to comply with the PCI DSS standard or the account number (provided by the customer in case of a return) when the user visits the website, logs in, makes an order online, contacts TISECO or participates in promotions.
Moreover, TISECO collects all data related to the navigation on the website and the interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by TISECO come from the person concerned.
How we use information we collect
The personal data of the data subject will be processed for the following purposes depending on the application:
• Management and processing of the registration on the website. The registration means the profiling of the navigation of the user on the website. This profiling consists of the use of the personal data of the customer and the information of his navigation such as products he / she has viewed or added to the shopping basket, the visited web pages, the location to assess the personal preferences and / or interests in order to to offer the customer the content of the website, offers, services and products that fit his / her profile.
• Management and processing of the online purchase. We use the personal data of the customer to process and deliver his / her order, to inform him / her by e-mail and / or telephone of the situation of the order.
• Manage and send via e-mail, SMS or mail information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as customer adjusted information. The transmission of this information means the profiling of users. This consists of using the personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, and the information about the navigation on the website, to assess certain characteristics regarding their personal preferences in order to offer them the appropriate commercial messages for their profile.
• Responding to the exercise of the rights to inspect, rectify, delete and objection and to questions and complaints.
• Management and issue of sales certificates: digital receipt and sales invoice.
How long we retain your data
TISECO will retain the personal data only for a period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs to be able to resolve issues and problems that arise, to make improvements, to start services and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that the personal data can be stored during a reasonable period, even after the data subject no longer uses the services of TISECO or no longer makes use of the webshop. After this period the personal data will be blocked on all TISECO systems.
What rights we have over your data
TISECO has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for the processing of the collected personal data of the data subject is the execution of a purchase contract. In this respect, the data subject is obliged to provide the data necessary for the execution of this agreement. If this information is not provided, the realization of the purchase is terminated.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of TISECO in its relationship with the customers.
In connection with the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the data subject is the consent thereto if it has been granted:
• Management of the registration on the webshop.
• Management of the transmission of information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and person-oriented information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
• Answer to the exercise of the rights of inspection, rectification, deletion and objection, questions and complaints by the person concerned.
• Management of the notification service regarding the availability of articles on the website.
• Management and issue of the following sales receipts: digital receipt and invoice.
• If the person concerned withdraws his / her consent, this will not affect the purchase agreement concluded between him / her and TISECO.
Authorised and Legitimate Interest
For the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the data subject is the legitimate interest of TISECO:
• The profiling to provide us navigation on the website performed by a registered user and all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
• The profiling for the transmission of information about exclusive offers, the latest novelties and person-oriented information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
• Sending satisfaction surveys on the products or services used by TISECO’s customers to ask for their opinion and to be able to improve these products and services.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our webshop remains safe and to help TISECO understand users needs, expectations and satisfaction level and thus to improve the services, products and brands. All these measures are taken in order to improve our customer’s satisfaction level and to provide a unique surfing and buying experience.
Who we share your data with
The personal data of our users can be passed on / shared only to the following addresses:
• Public authorities and organizations only if required by tax and labor law, social security rules or other applicable system of standards.
TISECO does not sell customer’s data to third parties under any circumstances.
How we protect your data
Our webshop uses some techniques for the security of information such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim to prevent unauthorized access to the data and to guarantee its confidentiality. To achieve these objectives, the user agrees that TISECO obtains data with a view to authenticating the access controls.
In addition, every transaction takes place via the website via secure payment systems. The confidential payment details are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the relevant entity.
TISECO declares that the company has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes and to prevent loss, modification and / or inspection by unauthorized third parties.
What rights you have over your data
Right to access your personal data
You have the right to know whether TISECO processes personal data that may or may not concern you and about access to the personal data that TISECO has about you.
Right to correct your details
You have the right to request TISECO to correct the personal data if it is inaccurate or to complete it, if it is incomplete. If you are logged in to our webshop, it may be easier to make the corrections directly yourself by changing the profile.
Right to data change / right to forgetfulness
You may request that we delete your personal data when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or for other reasons.
Right to limit use of your data
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data. In this case, we only keep them for the exercise or substantiation of legal claims.
Right of transferability
You have the right to obtain the personal data in a structured, current and understandable form, and to transfer that data to another controller if the processing is based on the consent or a contract and is processed through automated processes.
Right to object
You may object to your personal data being processed on the basis of the general or legitimate interest that TISECO strives for. This also applies to the profiling. In that case, TISECO will no longer process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or substantiation of possible legal claims.
Right to freedom from automated individual decision making
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, to which you have legal effects or which you otherwise perceive to a considerable degree. However, it is not possible to exercise such a right if the decision is necessary to conclude or execute an agreement between you and TISECO. TISECO is authorized by the law applicable to TISECO, unless it takes appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests or relies on your explicit consent.
Right to file a complaint
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Agency.
To handle the request we can ask you to prove your identity.